[NFBF-L] Les & Mae Demers

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 5 03:32:01 UTC 2020

Marion, this is such sad and frightening news. I do not know Les and his
family but I will certainly lift them up for healing prayer. It is tragic
that people are losing those we love and I particularly send my deepest
sympathy to Mary Hanna Morris on the passing of her husband. I know all to
well what a tragic loss this is having lost my own husband some years ago.
We move on but we just don't ever get over these things.

Do stay safe and keep us posted on Les and his family.

Kathy Davis