[NFBF-L] Les & Mae Demers

Mary Hannah Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 12:19:51 UTC 2020

Dear Les,
Please know that your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. Dear Lord, please take the Demers family under your wings, give them your glorious love. Lord remove this horrible illness from their bodies. I pray this, in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Mary Hannah- Morris.

Sent from my iPhone