[NFBF-L] Special guest tonight and reminder ...Book Club Meeting Notice

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Thu Aug 27 20:23:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I am sending out this reminder of tonight's Book Club meeting. Not sure if
Camille will be with us tonight, so it's possible that I will be  serving as
guest host.

This email contains two little extras for you all. Firstly, I'm pasting into
this email a link to the Kernel Books which will lead you to the audio file
(mp3) for "The Freedom Bell".  Secondly, I am excited to tell you that an
author of one of the stories in "The Freedom Bell" will be joining us on the
call tonight. Just which author you ask, well, you'll just have to come onto
the call and spend some time with us to find out.

Follow the link below to find the audio file, or open the attached Microsoft
Word document to get a text copy of the Kernel Book.

https://www.nfb.org/resources/jacobus-tenbroek-library/collections/kernel-bo
oks

The Zoom information about tonight's call is shown below, at the bottom of
Camille's original email to us all.

See everyone this evening,

Russ,

NFB of Florida Newsline, Coordinator

Greater Jacksonville Chapter, NFB of Florida, Treasurer

Ph.844-827-7371, ext. 1

--,

Greetings Federationists:

The Book Club is meeting on Thursday, August 27, at 8 p.m. This month, we
are discussing The Freedom Bell a Kernel book. This book is available on NLS
BAARD with DB book number DB37292. I have also pasted the book in Word
format to this email. It takes about an hour and eight minutes to listen to
it on BAARD. Please find the Zoom information below.

We hope you come and enjoy our lively discussions!

Warmly,

Camille

Topic: Book Club
Time: Aug 27, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92344776358

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,92344776358# US (New York)
+13017158592,,92344776358# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone: 321 372 4899