[NFBF-L] Corrected State Conventions list of dates

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 11:16:44 UTC 2020

You might want to join other state conventions.The list is below this link: https://www.nfb.org/about-us/state-affiliates/state-conventions
State Conventions
The affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind hold individual state conventions throughout the year. Below you will find a list of upcoming and recently held state conventions.

August 2020
South Carolina State Convention
August 21-23, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbofsc.org.

New Mexico State Convention
August 28-29, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbnm.org.

September 2020
Arizona State Convention
September 10-12, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit az.nfb.org.

North Dakota State Convention
September 10-12, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbnd.org.

Louisiana State Convention
September 18-20, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbla.org.

Maine State Convention
September 19, 2020
Location: TBD
For more information, please visit nfb-me.org.

Montana State Convention
September 19, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbofmt.org.

New Hampshire State Convention
September 26, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbnh.org.

West Virginia State Convention
September 26, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbwv.org.

October 2020
Kentucky State Convention
October 2-4, 2020
Louisville
Louisville Hilton Northeast
For more information, please visit nfbofky.org.

Florida State Convention
October 2-4, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbflorida.org.

Oklahoma State Convention
October 8-10, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbok.org.

Alaska State Convention
October 23-24, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit alaskanfb.org.

Utah State Convention
October 9-10, 2020, Virtual
March 25-27, 2021, Salt Lake City
For more information, please visit nfbutah.org/info.

Indiana State Convention
October 9-11, 2020
Location: TBD
For more information, please visit nfb-in.org.

District of Columbia State Convention
October 15-17, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbdc.org.

Rhode Island State Convention
October 16-17, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbri.org.

North Carolina State Convention
October 16-17, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbofnorthcarolina.org.

Wyoming State Convention
October 17, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbwyoming.org/index.html.

Nebraska State Convention
October 22-25, 2020
Omaha
Sheraton
For more information, please visit ne.nfb.org.

New York State Convention
October 23-24, 2020
Location: TBD
For more information, please visit nfbny.org.

South Dakota State Convention
October 23-24, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbsd.org.

Tennessee State Convention
October 23-24, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbtn.org.

California State Convention
October 23-25, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbcal.org.

Colorado State Convention
October 29 – November 1, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbco.org.

Delaware State Convention
October 30-31, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbde.org.

Illinois State Convention
October 30 – November 1, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbofillinois.org.

Iowa State Convention
October 30 – November 1, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbi.org.

Virginia State Convention
October 30 – November 1, 2020
Location: TBD
For more information, please visit nfbv.org.

Connecticut State Convention
October 30 – November 1, 2020
Virtual and Meriden
Four Points Hotel
For more information, please visit nfbct.org.

November 2020
Arkansas State Convention
November 6-7, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbar.org.

Georgia State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbga.org.

Minnesota State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbmn.org.

Kansas State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Overland
Holiday Inn and Suites
For more information, please visit nfbks.org.

Ohio State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbohio.org.

Michigan State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbmi.org.

Maryland State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbmd.org.

Texas State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Corpus Christi
Hotel: TBD
For more information, please visit nfbtx.org.

Washington State Convention
November 6-8, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbw.org.

Pennsylvania State Convention
November 12-15, 2020
Pittsburgh
Hotel: TBD
For more information, please visit nfbp.org.

Nevada State Convention
November 13-14, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbnevada.org.

Oregon State Convention
November 13-15, 2020
Cottageborough
Hotel: TBD
For more information, please visit nfb-oregon.org.

New Jersey State Convention
November 20-22, 2020
Location: TBD
For more information, please visit nfbnj.org.

December 2020
Puerto Rico State Convention
December 12, 2020
Virtual
For more information, please visit nfbpr.org.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida