[NFBF-L] FW: [BlindTlk] Birthday Deals including Free Accessories New Talking Mp3 Player, Victor Reader Trek & Stream, Talking Book Reader, tablets & more!

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 12 21:45:42 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindTlk <blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Laz via BlindTlk
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 4:23 PM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Laz <laz at talkingmp3players.com>
Subject: [BlindTlk] Birthday Deals including Free Accessories New Talking
Mp3 Player, Victor Reader Trek & Stream, Talking Book Reader, tablets &
more!

Hi all,

Whose Birthday is it? It's mine! (smiles)

During this week we have some awesome deals on our Talking Book Reader
simple to use Talking Mp3 Player and Book Reader, the Victor Reader Trek and
Stream discounted and of course our Benjie T6 Talking Mp3 Players! There's
also a great discount on microSD cards and other accessories and more!

For a limited time we have 256GB microSD cards now included in our
selection:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/256-GB-Micro-SD-Card-_p_150.html

Daily Deal: Order your New Benjie T6 Talking MP3 Player and receive
absolutely free of charge a Wall charger and Stick-On Clip, a combined
$18 value with your order! Not only that this week the Rockboxed Benji
T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Talking Media Player starts at just $95.99 for 16GB up to
only $140.99 for the 200GB Version! It reproduces great sound from all your
audio files and is the best sounding player we've ever offered!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

To hear more about our newest Talking Mp3 Player--the Benji T-6, listen to
my audio demo press enter on the link then search for the word download,
press enter on it and save the file normally:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZEmbi7ZsThnUqjuvPXfGH7BsRWDopivGUPV

Don't miss this: Great deal here just for my birthday:This week with our
Talking Daisy Book player with FM Radio, you get a free holster case & free
8GB SD card. Not only that but we still have the Black Friday prices on
micro SD cards and accessories with the purchase of this player, $5 and $10
off respectively-oops! We'll be fixing that by next week so hurry! The
player comes with the high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts
of unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books, and
even video files! It has internet capability for internet radio stations and
podcasts! It records from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in, FM stereo
radio, and internet radio. Provides 14 hours of battery life on a charge.
All yours for just $229.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Get the audio introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
following link. Press enter on the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

Last chance to save a chunk of change on the Victor Reader Trek Book reader
& GPS with Bluetooth capability! We only have a few more left at this
incredibly low price so get yours now at the lower $599.99 price! Get free
priority mail on top of the savings!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_
p_116.html

This week only Brand New Victor Reader Stream Second Generation with a free
3 foot magnetic cable for just $359.99 with no additional taxes added(unless
you live in Florida) + Free Shipping in the US. You can read about and order
it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Both the brand new Stream and Trek come with long and short USB cables, 8GB
SD card, protective silicone case, earphones, and wall charger plus the Trek
also comes with a lanyard and its much improved sturdier silicone case!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check out
with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

Order a brand new Talking Latest generation Fire Tablet; 7 inch, HD 8, and
HD 10 for yourself. These have Ivona voices and we've turned on the Screen
reader for you. You can have Alexa Hands-Free on all three Fire tablets!
Read about them on our Talking Tablets page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html to see our
selection and order.

This week get the 2019 7inch tablet with 16GB memory above for just
$54.99 with a free OTG
Cable:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

$2 off all Kindle Fire Sleep/Wake
Cases:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cases_c_37.html

You also get substantial savings on any accessories if you order them along
with any player or tablet to sweeten your deal so pick up some Bluetooth
devices, microSD cards, charging accessories, etc by choosing them in the
combo boxes located below the device on its page.

We have a few Echo Dotsleft priced at $34.99! Get yours now, or get two and
set them up as a stereo pair!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Echo-Dot-3rd-Gen--Smart-speaker-with-Alexa_
p_138.html

This week our Portable MP3 player AM/FM radio comes with a free wall
charger! It has a built in front-facing speaker plays MP3 files from either
a thumb drive or a microSD card! It's totally accessible for the blind as
it's all button operated. It does have a display but it's not menu driven.
One can listen to AM or FM stations or to MP3 files on the microSD card or
thumb drive! Jump to specific tracks or radio stations by entering the track
number or the frequency! It has a user replaceable rechargeable lithium
battery! For those who have some sight it also has an LED flashlight! It has
a line-in jack so you can play your other devices through its speaker! It'll
also serve as an external sound card when connected via USB to your
computer! It includes a wrist lanyard and detachable belt clip. I've been
playing with it and am totally impressed with its features and the volume
you can get out of it! One can also listen with headphones if preferred.
Perfect for listening to music and MP3 audio books; it remembers where you
left off listening! It's just a bit larger than a Victor Reader Stream or
Trek but packs a much stronger punch! Priced at just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/MP3-AMFM-radio-player_p_39.html

To hear more about the AM-FM MP3 player listen to my audio demo press enter
on the link then search for the word download, press enter on it and save
the file normally:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZaajc7Zp2d4Je7lCOXzErP1GRNAtBI0onok

Accessories at special discounts to enhance your new toys, add Bluetooth
capability to Talking Players, add memory to your phone, tablet or player,
get yourself a new headset and much more:

New replacement clip for use on players like the Sansa Clip players on which
the original clip has broken off or on players which never had a clip!
Simple peel-off-and -stick installation. I have clips on my Clip Zip with a
broken clip, Benjie T6, my Talking Book Reader, and on my Victor Reader
Stream! Now I can justwear these players instead of holding them in my hand
or sticking them in my pocket! Just $7.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Stick-on-Clip-for-Portable-Players_p_144.ht
ml

Big deals on our large capacity 64GB, 128GB and 200GB memory cards ready for
use on your favorite devices and including some OTR for your enjoyment
starting at just $21.99 for a 64GB card, $39.99 for 128 and only $55.99 for
200GB! We also have 16GB for $9.99 and 32GB microSD and SD cards for only
$15.99 this week for greatly increasing the capacity of your devices with
expandable memory slots all at reduced
prices: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Don't forget we have magnetic and regular usb cables, auxiliary cables and
charging accessories that are also discounted as part of our special
sale:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.h
tml

With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind perspective
emailed to you directly! For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on
players like the Victor Stream, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use
Bluetooth with your stereo, PC, etc, any device with a headphone or
Line-in/Line-out jack, you can get one of our below two
transmitters/receivers, the portable one or the Home version.

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for just
$49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device with a
headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker!
Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come through your
Bluetooth headset or speaker! It can be paired to two devices in both
transmitter and receiver mode! The receiver side speaks everything from
power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-Transmitte
rReceiver_p_18.html

The latest Miccus Home RTX 2.0 can transmit up to 200 feet! It offers true
aptX Low Latency. You can pair it with two Bluetooth speakers or headphones
at the same time or with 2 Bluetooth transmitting devices at once. It uses
Bluetooth version 4.2. Available right now $5 off for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-Tra
nsmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

For pairing with any Bluetooth transmitting device we have two choices from
Miccus, the Miccus Stealth Earbuds or the Stealth headset. Both have
microphones.

Miccus Stealth Earbuds for just $44.99! These are sweat proof and have
speech feedback, up to 66 feet range, dual pairing, and 10-hour battery
life!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Stealth-Earbuds-with-Voice-prompt_p_
25.html

Miccus SR-71 Stealth Bluetooth Headphones. This is a very nice headset which
works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use the included cable to connect
it to a headphone jack. It's a very comfortable over-the-head headset. It
cups around your ears so you don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn it
up! Works with smart phones, tablets, and has very low latency with one of
the above Two Miccus Bluetooth transmitters/receivers. Get great sound and
long battery life. Get it now for just $65.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-w
ith-microphone_p_15.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker this
week for just $16.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

This special goes through Sunday January 19th so hurry and take advantage of
these special deals!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon Pay, and
PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your credit card order
or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121