[NFBF-L] Convention planning meeting open to all

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 00:29:46 UTC 2020

We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary at our 2020 state convention.  The host chapters (Tampa & Tallahassee) and the state board have started planning but it takes a village to plan and run a convention that is for each and every member of our family. We will have monthly calls starting tomorrow, Monday, January 13th at 8pm open to all by dialing: (712) 775-7031, access code: 938047311# or Mobile: (712) 775-7031,,938047311#. Please join us as we work together to plan this special convention.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida