[NFBF-L] Welcome Isabella Michelle Martinez

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 23:20:30 UTC 2020

Wonderful to have baby Isabella in our NFBF family. Happy that Mama, Papa, and baby Isabella are all well. Mama and Papa are so proud.  What a joy that she is finally here. We get to share our love and continue to celebrate life together! We are so happy.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida