[NFBF-L] NFB Jernigan Institute closed until further notice

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 14:43:45 UTC 2020

ATTENTION: Per the executive order of the Maryland Governor regarding the closure of non-essential businesses, the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute building will be closing until further notice. This results in our being unable to continue shipping literature and materials from our Independence Market as well as our free white cane program. However, the work of our movement continues with our staff working remotely and our affiliates continuing to keep blind people connected at the local level. Continue connecting with our elected leaders and staff via phone or email. For a contact directory, please call 410-659-9314 and select option 3. We wish you, your families, and all of our supporters the best.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529