[NFBF-L] Fwd: [nfbfl-faith] Praise the Lord! Glory to God!

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Fri May 8 21:42:27 UTC 2020

Peggy Fleischer wanted me to extend sincere thanks to our NFB family for the prayers and gifts during the State of Emergency. Her family went through a crisis during COVID 19 Shelter in Place orders here in Florida. I asked that if possible, you would please join me sharing donations with them. They are truly great full for your assistance. Please see her note below. Praise the Lord that David will return to work Monday.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Co Chairman
Communities of Faith Committee