[NFBF-L] Time For Another Tech Time

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:14:27 UTC 2020

For those that do not know, Tech Time happens once a month.  The focus is
the use of smart phones by the visually impaired, but we are open to other
technology related topics if there is interest.  Topics for this month
include the Reminders IOS app and a review of the Orbit braille display. If
you want to participate, you can call in using the information below:

When:

May 13 from 4 PM eastern standard time to approximately 5:30 Phone number:
515-604-9767 Access code: 457234 then press Pound If you would like to dial
in from your smart phone, tap on the below link or double-tap if using
VoiceOver/TalkBack:

5156049767,,,457234#

You do not need to register.  If there are any questions, email
rmann at cvicentralflorida.org <mailto:rmann at cvicentralflorida.org>  or call me
on my work phone at 386-253-8879 extension 111.