[NFBF-L] Student Scholarship

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Mon May 11 15:33:38 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family and Friends,

I hope you are all well and staying safe! Of course, the pandemic has
created uncertainty in many areas of life. Our affiliate board has decided
we will have our scholarship program this year.  We have extended the
submission date to July 1, 2020.  The last day to submit applications and
all supporting documents is July 1, 2020.  Scholarship information can be
found on our website nfbflorida.org.

Thank you to the Tallahassee and Greater Daytona Beach chapters for their
scholarship contributions of $750.00 each of which are sponsoring a full
scholarship.

Wishing you all well.

Merry