[NFBF-L] Blanche Butts Treasure coast chapter NFB

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 29 23:15:23 UTC 2020

Losing a mother is one of the greatest and most heartbreaking challenges that a child must cope with. The same is true of family members. The fact is that no one can ever take the place of a mother! Tamika, my heart aches for you as you try to come to terms with the loss of your mother. My prayers for healing and strength are with you and your family!

In the precious name of Jesus,

Kathy Davis