[NFBF-L] Blanche Butts Treasure coast chapter NFB

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat May 30 00:54:26 UTC 2020

Losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know. But her goodness, her caring, and her wisdom live on-like a legacy of love that will always be with you. May that love surround you now and bring you peace. Mother's hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever.

Prayers of comfort and strength to Tamika and family.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida