[NFBF-L] Registration for national & door prize request

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 13:39:46 UTC 2021

Register for the 2021 NFB National Convention:
The 2021 National Federation of the Blind National Convention is July 6 through July 10. Registration is open and free. By registering, you will get access to the latest information as it is made available, the opportunity to win door prizes, and more! Register for the 2021 NFB National Convention online now. Or, if someone you know needs help with registration or would prefer to email or mail in a registration, please use the 2021 National Convention Registration Form (fillable PDF).

Door Prizes:
We are accepting door prizes for the 2021 National Convention. We request cash donations so that we can distribute gift cards and gift certificates as prizes. Cash donations make it easier to create prize groups and to distribute prizes from one location. Please make your checks payable to National Federation of the Blind and write Door Prizes in the memo. You should mail the check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, Attention: Fiscal Services - DP. By addressing the check this way, we will easily identify it as a door prize and process it accordingly. You can also send an email to prize at nfb.orgto let us know you are sending a contribution for the door prizes and the full name of the organization that the contribution is from. We want to make sure we recognize your organization in our thank-you list. You can contact Bridgid Burke (bburke at nfb.org or extension 2271) or Belinda Hooks (bhooks at nfb.org or extension 2508) with any questions. We are looking forward to another informative, fun, and prize-filled convention

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529