[NFBF-L] needing recommendations

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 00:15:33 UTC 2021

Hi Kathy, Peter Russillo in Stuart, Florida; what brand of scanner were
you using before it bit the dust?  Will you be doing mostly OCR with it,
like with Openbook or Kurzweil?  There are the all-in-one machines that
will print as well as scan, like machines made by Brother; depending on
what you're mostly using a scanner for, if it's OCR Freedom Scientific
(if you're using OpenBook) could help youu with recommendations; if
using it for other functions, I'm sure there'll be someone on the list
who can help you out; more info on how you're using the scanner will
help in your search for an accessible one.  Take care.

Yours truly, Peter