[NFBF-L] needing recommendations

kroskos at cox.net kroskos at cox.net
Fri Apr 16 00:30:57 UTC 2021

            I generally only use it with OpenBook to read mail and other documents. The scanner I had was an Epson. It was generally a very inexpensive scanner and I wonder if it is a case of you get what you pay for.  The biggest issue my scanner had is that it would not hold the USB plug into the back.  It was always loose and movable, so the scanner would constantly go out.