[NFBF-L] Property tax exemption

lionheart815 at cfl.rr.com lionheart815 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 22:15:55 UTC 2021

In response to JD‘s message. I am grateful that I do not have to pay full property taxes. It cuts off almost $1000 a year for me. Even though I am retired, I am still working 2 part time jobs. I am also a widow and do not have a partner to help with my bills. It is a hard world out there at this time for many people. Therefore, I am extremely grateful for any help that I can receive in keeping my home and having food on my table.

Wendy Wilson
Daytona State College, “Assisting Persons with Limited
Vision”
National Federation of the Blind Newsline sponsor
Circuit 7 Guardian Ad Litem volunteer
DeLand Lions Club president
District 35-O Lions Hearing Program president
Cell: 386-848-1747
lionheart815 at cfl.rr.com