[NFBF-L] Property tax exemption

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 22:38:09 UTC 2021

Wendy, I understand completely what you are saying about the Property Tax Exemption and people who have limited resources and are blind or otherwise disabled. The cost of home ownership is increasing all of the time, leaving many people as renters or sadly homeless. Any assistance to homeowners that the State can provide may make the difference between someone remaining in their home or being evicted for not paying these taxes. Covid and unemployment has made things more difficult for many low income homeowners in our State.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF