[NFBF-L] next workshop at the florida outreach center for the blind

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 17:17:25 UTC 2021

Please forward this to those who would be interested.

GuideLights and Gadgets <http://www.guidelightsandgadgets.us/>  is excited
to be presenting a workshop with product demonstrations for the Florida
Outreach Center for the Blind. <http://blindfocb.org/>

Our commitment is to find unique products within our three categories:
gadgets and electronics, leather bags and pouches of all types and "all
things dog" for handlers and their companions.

To give you a preview of some of the items we will describe and demonstrate:

*	The first two entries in our line of talking home medical products
that are accurate and easy to use, including a non-contact infrared talking
thermometer and a new talking blood pressure meter. These are professional
grade models that are only sold to hospitals and durable medical equipment
dealers.
*	Our line of "soundbox" amplifiers, that with no wires, provides an
easy way to amplify book players and cell phones in a very portable package.
*	Our new Evo 10 Book Player and Entertainment Center, with Internet
radio and podcatcher, Ivona voices, audio recorder and editor, and much
more; all at $140 below the price of a Victor Stream.
*	Our wide selection of leather cases, bags, waist packs, and pouches
for a wide variety of uses, including hands free options for your phone,
protective bags for Braille displays and tablets, highly protective phone
cases and lots more.
*	Guide dog products for safety and grooming, travel bowls and dog
toys to survive all types of chewers.

In addition a door prize will be given out at the conclusion of our workshop
to one lucky participant!

We will be meeting on the Zoom meeting platform with the following
information.

When: Thursday, March 18, 2021

Time: 11:00 A.M. (Eastern)

Please Join with the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/5616420005

Or tap on the following phone number for One tap mobile

+13126266799,,#,#

If you are dialing directly call:

+1 312 626 6799

You will then have to enter the following meeting ID number:

561 642 0005

If the system prompts you to enter a participant code just press the pound
key.

We look forward to having you join us for this informative event.