[NFBF-L] Tamika Butts Father

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 19:07:06 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon

I pray this finds you all well. I am writing to inform you that the league president of our treasure Coast chapter, Tamika Butts father passed away.   He passed away on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.

Please keep Bernard in your thoughts and prayers, as he has lost his mother, sister and now father, in a matter of 10 months. He definitely needs the strength and love from all of us.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. May God continue to bless and keep you all!!!

Blessings
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Home Phone: 561-366-7841