[NFBF-L] FW: Sad News

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:31:49 UTC 2021

Kaye.  This is so very sad!  Just talked with her on the Rise and Shine
Newsline group.  She sounded so okay!  We spent much time over the years
discussing medical transcription, as that is what we both did for our
careers all our lives.  She was a great leader, a very nice person and I'm
glad she was in my life.  I will miss her so much!  Condolences to her
family, friends and the Jacksonville chapter

Sherri.