[NFBF-L] NFBF affiliate board meeting 5/23/21

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Mon May 24 00:07:15 UTC 2021

Hello Denise; as I assumed the meeting would be open as the board
meetings are, I went into Zoom as I usually do and was asked to put in
the passcode, which I did; after hitting the Join Meeting button I was
back on the page for putting in the passcode; in effect, kicked
out!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is Zoom trying to do/  Am i wrong about tonight's
meeting being open?  In other words is it for the board only and not
open to all as they should be?  Please let me know if this was a fluke
with Zoom or perhaps i'm not authorized to join the Zoom meeting; thank you.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo