[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF affiliate board meeting 5/23/21

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon May 24 01:00:10 UTC 2021

We mentioned at the last open board meeting that the next one would be in June. We are increasing open board meetings for transparency and inclusion already. As of right now, this is what the elected board has decided.

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida