[NFBF-L] Register now for the national convention by 5/31/21

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon May 24 13:09:18 UTC 2021

Greetings federationists,

Our National Convention to be held from July 6 through July 10, 2021. For those with an email account you may access the registration at:
http://www.NFB.org/registration
If you do not have an email account, then you will need to complete the PDF fillable form and send it to the NFB: Here is the link to PDF fillable form:
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/files-pdf/2021-national-convention-registration-form-fillable-web.pdf Mail to:

National Federation of the Blind

Attn: Convention Registration

200 E. Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Registrations for voting members must be postmarked by May 31, 2021.

If you need help, reach out to your chapter or division president. You call me at +13059728529.

Warmly,
Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529