[Nfbkabs] Fw: Scott County Transition Fair

jenny26 tds.net jenny26 at tds.net
Sat Feb 28 04:37:14 UTC 2009

Katie,

Can you email me the Conference call # again?  Our internet provider changed
our email accounts this week to be managed by Google and I do not think I
have the old email that contained it.  I'll need the # and the code.  Thanks
so much.  Just to make sure, we will meet Sunday at 7:30 my time.  Thanks so
much!

Jennifer Hall