[nfbmi-talk] 2009 resolutions National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 07:19:21 UTC 2009

Hello,

At our convention we passed a number of resolutions which are attached.  The
chairman of the Resolutions Committee asked me to send these out.  2 are
related to the Business Enterprise Program regarding catering on state
property and closing highway vending facilities.  2 commend the Commission,
and 1 regards training of MCB employees.  Another resolution commending the
Michigan Braille Transcribing fund will follow shortly.

It is expected that these will be posted on our website (nfbmi.ort) within a
few days.  Within a couple weeks, we will also post recordings of selected
items from the convention. Please check this site for items of relevance and
interest to blind people.

If you have questions contact Larry Posont, President of the National
Federation of the Blind of Michigan at president.nfb.mi at gmail.com or call
517-482-1800 or the Resolutions chair, Dave Robinson, at 517-372-1456..

Warm Regards,

Fred