[nfbmi-talk] Lunch for State Board Meeting Please Read

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jul 29 04:59:13 UTC 2011

Hello. I have been asked to figure out how many people will be attending the state board meeting on August 6 in Kalamazoo at the Clarion hotel and wanting lunch.
Chapter presidents, please let me know how many from your chapter you expect. For those of you not a part of a chapter, please reply to this message off list if you plan on attending.
Lunch will be $7 with the rest covered by the affiliate.
All are welcome to state board meetings.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh