[nfbmi-talk] Donna And Joe

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 15:17:59 UTC 2011

Unfortunately Cheryl, Joe is right!  Miss Rose has done many things that sure look hypocritcal to me as well.  I've known her for years and she has even earned several nicknames that I won't mention here because she is really speaking for herself here!  If Donna is going to make public attacks on him well, there are consequences!  Don't poke a hornets nest without expecting those hornets to come out and visit!  I'm not saying that it is pleasant or fun but fair is fair!  Your points are right on joe!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!