[nfbmi-talk] Donna And Joe

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 14:01:30 UTC 2011

Thanks Larry,
Problem is that Donna is precisely stating that it is ok for MCB and other
state agencies to violate the Rehab Act, the ADA, the FOIA and the Open
Meetings Act amonst others.

It is as simple as that and is in effect "treason" against the class of
blind folks in this state and indeed all people with disabilities.

Joe