[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] Please Read My Live Well Column

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Oct 16 21:09:30 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Bridgit Pollpeter
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: [stylist] Please Read My Live Well Column

 Hello,

Please read my Live Well blog column at:

http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/2011/10/13/meet-the-blind/

I blog about Meet the Blind Month. Please note that one of the end
paragraphs is missing the beginning section of the first sentence. I'm not
sure what happened, or why my editor has yet to fix this though I've asked
her to remedy it. This is not how my original is, but something must have
happened when it was posted to the website. Anyway, wanted to point this
out, and as always, thank you for the support

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
bpollpeter at hotmail.com

LiveWellNebraska.com