[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Out of Office:

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 02:50:02 UTC 2013

Nice work if you can get it eh? The rest of we poor folks just have to wait
his highnesses return!

Man working folks don't get a break or a vacation and nor do advocates for
the right sort of thing, but this highly place and insider, and total sell
out adminstarator gets the good life, and for what? Nothing but his selling
out of us all.