[nfbmi-talk] student division question

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 00:44:11 UTC 2014

Fred,

   Perhaps the question should be that if the event is to follow the NFBMi
policies , it would be helpful to have the purpose and plan approved by the
president.  After all, if a division goes  outside the perimeters and causes
a problem for our public image or violates the charter,then who has to
answer for it.  I cntend that it would be the affiliate president in the
end.

Dave