[nfbmi-talk] Birdbrain Behavior

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:52:00 UTC 2016

If this glorious spring weather has yu anxious to be out of doors please consider joining some Michigan Birdbrains for two upcoming events;
Saturday, March 12 at 10a m we will meet at the University of Michigan-Dearborn Environmental Interpretive Center. Join us to collect maple sap from buckets hanging from the maple trees in the woods. We will gain an understanding of how those trees were selected and watch the transformation of sap to syrup. Best of all we will get to sample the delicious new syrup. Stay for lunch if you have time and we may discover some early returning migratory birds.
On Friday March 18 we will be traveling to Camp Tuhsmeheta to officially welcome spring during the Vernal Equanox weekend.  Attached is the schedule of events and you and your family and friends may join us for part or all the planned weekend events. Suffice it to say that no matter what the weather we will injoy ourselves by celebrating maple syrup on pancakes, flying kites, learning about the awakening Michigan frogs and see what’s up in the woods. Please consider joining us for one or bothe of these upcoming activities. If you plan to attend please call or email Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 so we can plan accordingly. All people who are blind along with their family and friends are welcome.