[nFBMI-Talk] Michigan Association of blind students monthly meeting

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 21:03:35 UTC 2019

Hello L federation us ,
I am emailing you all to let you know about our Michigan Association of blind students monthly board meeting that we will be hauling tonight Sunday, February 10 at 7 PM. Please call into the conference line. Hope to see you some of her wishes to go in there Best
Rachel
Secretary for the Michigan Association of blind students
Live the life you want