[NFBMI-Talk] FW: A Night at the Movies: The Preacher's Wife (December 2020)

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:40:36 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family

Happy Friday and let’s celebrate! In our excitement for our guest speaker, Tajuan Farmer’s, presentation at this week’s Seminar Sunday, I’m excited to share an opportunity for members to connect with our Washington affiliate tomorrow. Please read below for the Zoom credentials of the Greater Washington Chapter’s screening of “The Preacher’s Wife.” These weekly descriptive movie nights are a hit on the east coast, and if you are interested in growing the relationships you make in the Federation, I invite you all to join us. Let’s give Washington some Michigan love and show them how we enjoy our movies. Grab your popcorn and I’ll hear from you tomorrow.

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University ‘21