[NFBMI-Talk] There's More to Learn: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Fri Dec 4 15:43:34 UTC 2020

Hey Family

I can't believe it's already Thursday! It has been a long week, but Chunky Crab is back with another Seminar Sundays invitation for you. You won't want to miss the exciting conversations we will have this weekend. Check out the information below:

Seminar Sundays Presents: "Mentoring and Leadership: How the Federation Builds Itself"
Guest Presenter: Tajuan Farmer (First Vice President| Greater Washington Chapter| National Federation of the Blind of the District of Columbia)

Ever wanted to know how the Federation socializes its philosophical views and direction to its members? Join our guest, Tajuan Farmer, in his presentation on historical leadership practices, what it takes to be a Federation mentor, and how we affect change in not just society, but also in each other.

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020
Time: 5pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94098587285?pwd=V0tVZzFTZWlaZGo2aExSNUJkbW9UQT09

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adOct23v38

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/94098587285

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.767