[NFBMI-Talk] You're Invited: Kalamazoo Chapter Holiday Chill Zone

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Tue Dec 15 14:31:13 UTC 2020

Good Morning Friends!

With the final month of the year in full swing, the Kalamazoo chapter is happy to invite you all to our Holiday Chill Zone this evening at 8pm EST. This event, equal parts meeting and holiday fun, will see the chapter wrapping up its final pieces of business for the year, making final announcements, and then transitioning to a fun holiday atmosphere, complete with games and great conversation. There is also an opportunity for a chance to win some Christmas cookies, simply arrive to the meeting within the first five minutes to qualify for that drawing at the end of the meeting. The person whose name is called will be gifted with some cookies and a sense of appreciation. The zoom information is below and we look forward to hearing from you all.

NFB Kalamazoo Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kalamazoo of NFBMI December 2020 Chapter Meeting

Time: Dec 15, 2020 08:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8968302378

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8968302378# US (Washington D.C) 13126266799,,8968302378#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 896 830 2378

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
President| Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674