[NFBMI-Talk] Join the Fun: NFBMI Seminar Sundays

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:12:47 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family

The Michigan affiliate is always so proud to provide engaging programming that allows for our membership to learn about, grow, and build the Federation. Our "Seminar Sundays" discussions have been interesting, intimate conversations about our organization's history, philosophy, and leadership, with opportunities for attendees to share their opinions and thoughts. Please, read below to find this week's discussion and guest speaker, then save the Zoom information and join us this coming Sunday.
NFBMI Seminar Sundays Presents: "Growing Family and the Federation: Conversations on Being a Blind Parent"
Guest Presenter: Bonnie Lucas (President| National Federation of the Blind of Alaska)

Description: Are you a blind parent? Do you know one? Join the Michigan affiliate as our guest speaker depicts challenges that blind parents face and how the National Federation of the Blind has affected change on behalf of blind parents nationwide.
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2020
Time: 5pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94098587285?pwd=V0tVZzFTZWlaZGo2aExSNUJkbW9UQT09

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,94098587285#,,,,,,0#,,902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 940 9858 7285

Passcode: 902855

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adOct23v38

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/94098587285

With Love

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Board Member| National Association of Blind Students Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674