[NFBN-Announce] Don't Delay! Sign Up Today for the 50th anniversary NFB Nebraska talent show!!!

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Fri Oct 9 05:09:41 UTC 2020

A few spots remain so stop reading this message and GO SIGN UP NOW! You know
you've got talent? Share it with your closest Federation friends at the
Golden anniversary talent show.

Are you missing the in-person touch of the NFB Nebraska state convention? Do
you have a talent you'd like to put out into the world? Maybe you're a
singer, actor, comedian, poet etc.? Are you bored out of your mind on a
Friday night? If you said yes to any of these questions, then the NFB
Nebraska talent show is for you! When? Friday, October 23rd at 8 p.m. CDT.
Where? Zoom (link coming soon). Who? Any of our lovely federationists, even
those outside Nebraska! Why? To have fun and meet new friends! Several door
prizes will be drawn for those who participate in the show. Registration is
free and closes Friday, October 9th. Please email mauraloberg at gmail.com or
402-375-5032 for details and registration. Can't wait to see you all in the
zoom where it happens!

Maura J. Loberg
Nebraska Wesleyan University, class of 2024 President

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind