[NFBN-Announce] Voting Registration Deadlines Are Approaching:

NFB of Nebraska Info info at ne.nfb.org
Sun Oct 11 22:02:39 UTC 2020

Don’t wait! The National Federation of the Blind encourages blind people,
regardless of their political views, to participate in the American
democracy. If your circumstances do not allow you to vote privately and
independently this year, we still urge you to vote and then complete our
voting survey (coming soon) so we understand your voting experience. Review
our voting resources Here

https://www.nfb.org/resources/voting-resources

and also check out the attached message from Deputy Secretary of State of
Nebraska Elections Division to learn the details for casting your ballot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYP40c-Qy7w&t=7s

Then plan to join us at our first ever virtual convention on Friday,
October 23re at 9:00 A.M. for a chance to see a demo of the new Express
Vote machine and hear directly from Deputy Secretary of State Wayne Bena.

--
National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska
Phone: 402-477-7711
Email: info at ne.nfb.org
Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org
Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind