[Nfbofnc] Public Apollogy

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 00:47:38 UTC 2008

Good evening everyone,

    I'm writing to public apologies to Tim Jones, President Ray, and to the
members of th4e North Carolina Affiliate for the comments I made concerning
both of these gentlemen with regard to the certificates program you guys
have in NC. As I explained to President Ray I must read a vast amount of
email messages here and tend to skim messages. This probably caused me to
miss the information concerning this program hence my comments concerning
Tim and Gary.

    Mary and want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful
2009.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver