[Nfbofnc] time to work on merger

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Thu Apr 28 19:21:09 UTC 2011

Folks:

On Wednesday, the House Appropriations Committee voted out a budget that
includes the merger of the VR agencies.  The House will vote on this next
week.  We need to redouble our efforts.  Normally, it is hard to get
anything done on the floor of each house.  So, we need to start hammering
our Senators.  We need to call, email, and visit them.

We need to continue to contact Governor Perdue.

The future of the blind of NC is in our hands.

Gary Ray