[Nfbofnc] Lincolnton County chapter requests advice from other chapters

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:20:53 UTC 2011

Dear Members of the NFB of NC;

My chapter, The Lincolnton county Federation of the Blind, is a very
new chapter. As we are forming and trying to find our footing in this
organization, we are trying to brain storm ideas of entertainment and
activities for us to do. We have hope that you members who have been
involved in this longer than we have can help us by giving us some
ideas. We would like to know what were some of the best times you have
with your chapter? What is it that makes your chapter desirable? What
kind of fund raising activities do you do that you enjoyed that also
was successful for your chapter? Also, what advice and wisdom could
you give to us newly formed chapter of Lincolnton County.

Thank you
The Lincolnton County of the Federation of the Blind