[Nfbofnc] My apologies, and some questions

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Jan 29 18:41:11 UTC 2012

Greenville is not as big as Raleigh, and the services are not as extravagant.  You can get what you need, though, if you're willing to take initiative.  Greenville has its merits, too, like an astoundingly low cost of living.  Greenville is one of the few cities that was never hit by the economic recession because the two major employers, a research-one university and a large health care system, are essentially recession-proof.  Come meet the Greenville chapter before you decide anything.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD