[Nfbofnc] Orlando bound!

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 16 00:28:14 UTC 2013

Hi List!
I am pleased to let our NC Federation friends  know that Gerrie and I will be attending this years NFB convention in Orlando. I have several questions:
1.When and where will the Affiliate Caucus be held?
2. Do we sit together at the Banquet, if so, who does the ticket exchange?
Since we are leaving on an extended Amtrak trip cross-country we will not  be able to check our email from mid-day June 17th until we return to Greenville on July 10th we will be depending on cellphone service. I can be contacted at: 252-757-3023. We have pre-registered. Since we have family in Orlando we are not staying at the hotel but will be commuting daily to-and-from.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Orlando, I am,
Yours in Federationism
Albert Sanchez, President
Pitt County chapter
    NFB of NC