[Nfbofnc] Orlando bound!

Gary Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun Jun 16 12:18:44 UTC 2013

Albert:

I got your voicemail last night and will call you later today to chat before
you all launch out on your trip.  I thought I would go ahead and give you a
couple of the answers you seek so you can write info down at your leisure.

The NC Caucus is Wednesday at 7:30 AM in Salon 4 Level 2.

Jerry Moreno is handling our banquet ticket exchange.  He will get to
Orlando Sunday.  You can reach him at (704) 241-2205. Folks will need to get
their banquet tickets to him so he can make the exchange.  It is best to get
them to him earlier rather than later.  You can give them to him at our
Caucus Wednesday morning. It is the responsibility of individuals to get up
with us about banquet exchange.  We never seem to do really well when having
to try and chase folks down at the last minute.

And, of course, when we are in Orlando, you can reach me at 919 417 2885.

I'll be in touch later today.

gary