[Nfbofnc] 2015 Legislative Leadership Workshop Notes

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sat Jan 23 19:27:47 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,
In November, the Nfb of Conetsicutt and the National Association of Blind Students hosted a legislative workshop. I am atatching  notes and suplimental materials from the workshop. Please feel free to share. This document includes stratigies for everything from scheduling appointments to following up from home. I hope this helps. Also, hope you all can get to D.C. with all this snow. Together, we can get our bills passed.
Sincerely,
Mikayla