[Nfbv-announce] Prince William County NFB Meeting Announcement

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:07:24 UTC 2010

From: Mozbud at aol.com [mailto:Mozbud at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: PWC Chapter meeting of the NFB

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope your summer has been a productive one.

Our next meeting of the Prince William County chapter of the NFB will be
held on Saturday, September 25th at 2:00 p.m. in the library of Potomac
Place senior center in Woodbridge.  The address is: 2133 Montgomery Avenue,
Woodbridge, 22191.

Our chapter is growing, and we'll have new members to meet. Also, one of the
items on our agenda will be the upcoming State Convention.

If transportation assistance is needed, please let me know, and our generous
Lions Club of Lake Ridge can help.

Looking forward to getting together on the 25th.

Jody Silverberg

President, PWC Chapter
National Federation of the Blind