[Nfbv-announce] Reason #4 of why I want to win the NFBV Cruse raffle

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 18:42:50 UTC 2010

Reason #4 of why I want to win the NFBV Cruse raffle

I love to take cruses. My wife loves cruses too because she doesn't have to
do any of the driving. We both enjoy having all the driving done by a well
qualified ship's captain while we enjoy the amazing scenery, fabulous food,
and fascinating ports of call. That is why we are sharing in the NFBV
opportunity to cruise the Caribbean next summer.

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is sponsoring a
fund-raising cruise   which consists of a seven day fun-filled shipboard
experience. The cruise ship will be departing from
Baltimore MD on August 21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral,
Orlando, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be
on the beautiful Carnival Pride.

For just ten dollars a raffle ticket, you have an outstanding opportunity to
win this entire cruse for two (a nearly $2000 value) for only the cost of a
raffle ticket. In addition, each ticket sold helps to fund the NFBV's
nationally recognized programs which bring educational opportunities and
fellowship to our state's blind and low-vision citizens.

To get your chance to win a cruse for two next summer, contact your local
NFBV chapter President or Tracy Soforenko, 703 635-4595. The winning raffle
ticket will be drawn at our NFBV state convention this November. So don't
wait to the last minute to get your ticket!!

Please follow the link below to get
information about the ship.
<http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=PR>http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=PR