[Nfbv-announce] Time Is Running Out To Book Your Caribbean Cruise!

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sun Sep 5 15:11:46 UTC 2010

Time Is Running Out!

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is sponsoring a
fund-raising Caribbean cruise   which consists of a seven day fun-filled
shipboard
experience. The cruise ship will be departing from
Baltimore MD on August 21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral,
Orlando, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be
on the beautiful Carnival Pride.

Our block of rooms will close in just one short week. To get in on this
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a wonderful vacation with members of
your Federation family, contact Tracy Soforenko at

703 635-4595

Please follow the link below to get
information about the ship.
<http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=